{soulX} Whats this nob do {soulX} Whats this nob do

Not bad for a beginner.

But it just doesn't fit together very well. Seems like you used a few premade loops. I dunno... it just doesn't sit well with me.

I won't let you Die I won't let you Die

Very nice, very nice

But I agree with the guy below me... the title... doesn't fit. Won't mark you down for that, coz it's an easy fix.

This is very good work, very calming. Bravo!

Hypersonic! Hypersonic!

Wonderful!

I can't find anything I don't like except for how short it is. I hope you plan on making it longer.

Tricky Disco (My Remix) Tricky Disco (My Remix)

Not bad

The kicks were just a little too heavy, though. My sub had a field day.

I've never heard the original, but I might look for it because of this. You've put in some reasonably complex melodies at the end without it sounding too busy. Nice work. Nice use of effects, too, especially at the end.

The only thing I don't like is the 16-bit sound of a lot of your percussion, especially the hihats. Swap those out and lower the volume on those kicks and this could be pretty damn awesome.

paranoiddj001 responds:

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind if I ever decide to re-release this

TjA - Log In TjA - Log In

Uhhhmm...

It would've made a pretty good ambient track, but the kicks! The horrible, unnecessarily frequent kicks! I come to this page and my room starts shaking!

The kicks are much too loud... please be kind to those of us with subwoofers.

It Will Be Forever It Will Be Forever

It was... the same

The whole way through the song, it was almost completely the same. It really wasn't a terribly great tune, and the only variation at all was in the percussion, and even that was pretty minor.

Sorry bud, I'm just not feelin' it.

Trance Loop Trance Loop

Pretty good basis for a longer song.

If you wanted to expand upon this with some heavier synths, you definately could. As it stands it's a bit repetative, but for a background loop in a flash it's definately viable. Good stuff.

Oh yeah, that guy below me is a dick. Don't listen to him.

FAN - Tekkno FAN - Tekkno

It lacks a certain something...

Like a bassline? It's just the same synths repeated over and over, thrown in with an overbearingly loud kick pattern.

Not a fan, sorry bud. This could've been so much more.